Monday, November 7, 2011

actually i don't plan to blog anymore.
But something i need to say to you but i don't know how to say when i facing you.
So i prefer type at here and say here.

Recently, we less contact with each other. Because my phone problem. But actually with or without my phone, we also less contact. I know, we now is having education. I know i cannot "yao qiu" too much. I know you will tired. I also will tired. And don't know why recently, we less talk phone. But once we talk, we will argue. Don't know why i will "fak mang zang" when talk to you and dont' know why you will "bu nai fan". Maybe you also don't know but i can feel that. Maybe you will not admit it. You always ask me, where is the problem? Actually i not really know. Maybe when a girl and boy together for a long time, their relationship will become not too sweet. Maybe my experience is not that much, so i will feel a bit suffer when this kind of thing happened. If you ask me, what i want you to do? Seriously i also don't know you can do what for me. I'm so sorry for this if i make you drop into my suffer too. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment